I’ve been tagged by conservativeroyalist to share five things about myself and pass this on to 10 followers!
1) I lived through the times when there was a Museum of Philately in my city. I feel so old.
2) I was taught how to sing during my first two semesters in college; still, I don’t consider myself to be a good singer.
3) I was born on this day 20 years ago. Yet, people sometimes think I’m a few years younger.
4) I’m about to start fourth semester in music college (although it would be sixth semester overall)
5) It seems it’s easier for me to socialize with people older than me at social gatherings than people my age in college or everyday life.
The Marriage of Figaro - Overture
Ricardo Muti, conductor